Caucasian Ovcharka: Cute, sweet and cuddly and then BAM! Scares you shitless.
I want one but I don’t.
Mighty Russian Caucasian Mountain Doge Warrior
Playing with pet humane
Veteran of many Red Army wins
Caucasian Shepherd (Top 4)
- One of the oldest Molosser breeds
- Originated in the Caucasus
- Very effective as guard dogs, attack dogs, and loyal companions
- Very protective of their families
- Weights range from 99 lbs to around 180 lbs.
- Are extremely aggressive by nature unless trained and socialized early on
- Can stand up to six feet on their hind legs
Asian Ovcharka (Bottom 3)
- Used as a war dog and police dog by the Red Army forces
- Nicknamed “Volkodav” (Wolf Crusher) in Russia
- Move with feline agility
- Mild temperament but territorial
- Natural guarding instincts
This is a Caucasian Mountain Dog (aka Russian Bear Dog). The males reach over 200lb and have historically been used to hunt bears.
follow us to get more updates: http://unbelievable-facts.tumblr.com/
Holy Moly! That’s a big bad-ass doggie!
Orca: “hello friends where’s the party”
Penguins: “FUCK SHIT NOT THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN RUN”
Next time someone rear ends me…
Page 1 of 10158